Faith and family are priority at Coffee Creek Mfg. Whether you are team member or a customer everyone gets treated like family here.
Pictured above are owners Jett, Lacey, Ellis, and Hazel.
We are a small family owned trailer manufacturer with a passion for what we do. Driven by customer satisfaction, we take pride in every single trailer built. Whether you’re looking for a small utility or a large gooseneck, Coffee Creek is the place to go. We can guarantee you will be pleased with the experience.
We began our journey in the spring of 2020. It all started when we needed a new trailer to haul a recently purchased side x side. So Jett, with the help of some friends and family, built a trailer their self. Just like that the very first Coffee Creek trailer was born. At the time, we still didn’t think that building trailers would be our new passion. It wasn’t until that people recognized our product and started asking about the trailers, when we thought it could potentially be a viable business. We then started making custom trailers for individuals who heard about us by means of word of mouth. Sales continued to escalate to the point that hired help was needed and new facilities were built. Now we are actively producing a variety of trailers for dealers near and far.
Our mission at Coffee Creek MFG is a simple equation. Build a quality product and sell it at fair price.
Quality work and craftsmanship + great pricing and customer service = Success
We have some core values that are instilled in each member of our team. Those are:
1. Have Integrity – Be honest, be true to yourself and others, and always do the right thing.
2. Teamwork – We are a team here and it takes every team members effort to complete each trailer.
3. Improvement - Whether it is improving our product or ourselves, we are always looking to be better each and every day.
4. Stay Humble – We are proud of our work, but realize no one team member is greater than another.
5. Own it – We hold ourselves accountable and don’t pass the buck.